Gen-H is an electric lift height adjustable desk system that allows you to move from a sitting to standing work desk at the touch of a button. Gen-H features electronically synchronised dual motor technology that quietly adjusts the desk top from 695mm to 1210mm in 15 seconds. Available as a stand-alone desk, in back to back or side by side clusters with dividing screens. Gen-H is available in thousands of finishes sizes and styles.
A 2013 study showed that using a standing desk can burn up to 750 calories per week given an average of three hours of standing per day. Standing desks cause the heart to beat an average of ten beats faster per minute than when sitting. This equates to an additional 50 calories burnt per hour. A 2012 study comparing young adults using sitting and standing desks found that standing desk users burned 20.4 additional calories per hour.
- Electronically synchronised dual motor technology
- 695mm to 1210mm in 15 secs
- Sturdy 100mm x 50mm tube leg upright
- Quite telescopic raiser noise rated to ≤ 55Db
- Stabilisation rail for smoother operation
- Scratch resistant worktop with 120kgs load rating
- Cable access cut out
- Floor levellers
- Ergomotion – Slimline precise controlled safely adjusts desk heigh with intelligent overload protection built in
- More colour screens available
- Custom configurations available upon request
1500mm x 750mm
1800mm x 750mm
2100mm x 750mm
Item comes flat pack to reduce transport costs and some assembly is required. We can organize assembly for a small fee (Sydney metro area only). Assembly includes assembling the item and removing all the rubbish.